Thursday, March 8, 2012
Friday, March 2, 2012
Friday, February 17, 2012
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Saturday, January 21, 2012
1) Hot food item not held at or above 140º F.
2) Cold food item held above 41º F (smoked fish and reduced oxygen packaged foods above 38 ºF) except during necessary preparation.
3) Food worker does not use proper utensil to eliminate bare hand contact with food that will not receive adequate additional heat treatment.
4) Appropriately scaled metal stem-type thermometer or thermocouple not provided or used to evaluate temperatures of potentially hazardous foods during cooking, cooling, reheating and holding.
5) Insufficient or no refrigerated or hot holding equipment to keep potentially hazardous foods at required temperatures.
6) Personal cleanliness inadequate. Outer garment soiled with possible contaminant. Effective hair restraint not worn in an area where food is prepared.
The temporary closing of the club comes following an over-the-top event, which brought out celebrities, including Warren Buffett, Ashanti, CC Sabathia and Russell Simmons.