Monday, February 1, 2010

Jackson family not welcomed at Grammy Awards, says Randy



We were all stunned by the eloquent manner in which Prince Michael and Paris Jackson accepted their late father's Lifetime Achievement Award at last night's Grammy's.

But apparently all of the Jackson family wasn't invited for the tribute to the King of Pop.

"So proud, my brother being honored 2nite w/the Lifetime Achievement Award. My family would love to be there but truth is, we weren't invited," Randy Jackson wrote on his Twitter page last night.

"Let me be clear, when I said "My family" I meant my brothers, sisters & parents," he later Tweeted.

Always some drama with the Jacksons. Save it for reality TV, Randy. Oh wait, I forgot you aren't on that show.

Nonetheless, Prince Michael, 12, and Paris, 11, were amazing as they spoke just feet away from their big cousins, Taj, Taryll and TJ (collectively known as 3T - they are Tito Jackson's children) and presenter Lionel Richie.

It was a touching moment as both kids showed little fear and spoke straight from their hearts. Clearly, Michael did a great job with these kids, despite the silly masks he made them wear for protection from the media.

Just watch, Prince Michael was absolutely unbelievable.....

No comments: