Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 was mine and in 2010, I'mma do it again!!



What a year 2009 was for me.

I got a new job, which was a dream come true. I moved back into a brand new home, a year after an awful fire. And I've continued to grow with an amazing support group of family and friends.

Last year, I proclaimed that 2009 would be mine. And it was!! (click here to read that blog)

And in 2010, I'mma do it again!!

I'm going to take my career to new levels and continue work harder and harder each day.

I'm going to continue to help my community in any way that I can.

I'm excited because I recently found out that I will receive the 'People on the Move' award from the Deputy Mayor of my hometown. What an amazing honor!?! I look forward to accepting the award in February. Already the year is shaping up to be an amazing one.

I never thought I would have achieved so many of my goals in 2009.

Hard work and dedication certainly does pay off, so for anyone out there following their dreams -- continue to work hard and the success will surely follow.

(Picture: M. Feenz and his grandmother - Christmas 09 in the Bronx)

1 comment:

LW1one1 said...

It's really nice to watch you evolve Mike. Dodging potholes is actually getting you somewhere. lol!