Saturday, June 13, 2009

iLike: Boat party on Hudson River




It was a nice night in NYC and one of my friends has been celebrating his 25th birthday for 25+ days.

So why not enjoy a boat party on the Hudson River?

I think partying while cruising past the Statue of Liberty is something everyone should experience at least once.

The cost? Only $10 in advance and $15 at the Pier, located between Houston Street and Clarkson Street on Westside Highway.

My only advice is make sure you don't miss the boat. A few of my friends -- I won't mention any names -- worked up a sweat while rushing to the boat.

I don't know how they did it, but luckily for them the boat did not leave at 8:30 p.m. as planned.

Instead it left around 9 p.m. on Friday, June 12 and didn't return to the dock until about 12 a.m.

Three hours on the water was all I needed. I'll stick to partying in clubs.

No comments: