Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Harlem Heights: Get rid of the Moesha narration!


There's no secret that I have a number of issues with BET's latest show, Harlem Heights.

We all want to like the show, we really do.

But the poor storylines, scripted dialogue between cast members and the Moesha-like narration makes the show hard to stomach.

I've been watching with hopes the show would get better. But it has not.

What really is starting to bother me is the narration.

It reminds me of watching Moesha starring Brandy (the show ran from 1996-2001).

"Dear Diary....the beef is over now between Brooke and Ashley. blah blah blah blah. The end."

We don't need to someone to narrate the silly drama between siddity females. We can figure it out for ourselves BET.

Is it just me or is anyone else annoyed by this narration?

1 comment:

Latiya A said...

I'm annoyed by the show period. Not even the wardrobe can keep me interested in watching it. i would rather watch DWTS, and VH1 reality T.V. Don't even get me started on College Hill... I'll let you blog about that before I comment.